Thursday, August 02, 2007

Meet the family.

So the copman and I went to DC last night. Actually, I was supposed to go to his house first upon getting off work, and then leave from there. At least that was the plan. In reality, I was so tired after work I had to go home and take a nap, so I didn't get to his house until about 10pm. That's when I also found out that his friends are coming over and we're all going together. That's just great. As if I needed to meet his friends now. In any case, it was too late to back out so we just waited until they got there to leave the house. You know one thing I was praying wouldn't happen? That one of his friends wouldn't be A., the guy I was involved with some time ago. Thankfully, I didn't know either of his friends. We stayed in the house a little bit longer waiting for his friends to finish their drinks and finally left for DC around 11pm. I decided to take my car since they didn't have to work the next day and I wasn't sure how long they were planning to stay out. The copman scared the hell out of me though when he knocked on my car window as I was waiting for the green light not five blocks from the lounge we were going to. Apparently, he left his friends to look for a parking and decided to ride with me to look for a space.
Once we got to the lounge, we did our own thing, drinking, dancing and chatting with my friends. We had our fun although his friends were leaving disappointed - they didn't have much luck finding girls... Too bad. As I was about to leave though, he asked me for a ride home since his friends live in Baltimore and were going to have to go out of their way to drive him home. Just one question, where were you before? I mean, didn't you realize it was going to happen before you left your house? Thankfully, his house is two miles away from mine, so I told him it wasn't a big deal. Once we got there, I figured I might as well come in... Why not? Especially since he jokingly told me he "might take advantage of me later" when we were dancing. I didn't leave until 5am again now having only two and a half hours of sleep. He was fine since he was off, and me? Me, that's another story. Don't ask me how I feel today.
Maybe it's his payback for the last week...

No comments: