Friday, August 17, 2007

Without wasting any time.

Oh I am so excited it's almost weekend. And it's almost my birthday too so it's about time to start thinking about the place to go and people to invite. I'll do it next week though...
You know the funny thing that happened this Wednesday though? If you've guessed it involves a guy, you're right. That night I last saw E. I forgot to mention that when we ran into each other, I was with another guy and he was with some chick. The best part of it though is that I ran into him again this week. Well, actually he ran into me more like. As I was walking through the crowd of people trying to make my way to the bar, I felt someone pulling on my arm. I turned around and there he was, standing there smiling at me. We chatted for a bit again , and then went our ways. Am I bound to run into him every week now? Anyhow, as the night was approaching its end, I went outside with this guy I met on the dance floor. The moment I walked out, I regretted it though. There was E. with his friends, talking to some girl. He saw the guy I was with, and smiled at me. I smiled back, it's not like he's wasting any time either... For the rest of the night, the guy and I were chatting with his friends since mine were dancing somewhere downstairs. At some point during the night, he gave me a rose, so now it was laying beside me on the couch. Then something hilarious happened. E., who was sitting nearby, got up and started walking past us, actually climbing past us, since the place was fairly packed. As he was doing so, he saw the rose, picked it up and moved it about three inches away from me. Then he just kept climbing... I think he saw some of his other friends at the other side of the couch. So here's the thing... what the hell was the deal with the rose? It looked so funny, I could barely restrain myself from laughing... Why climb and make a fool out of yourself if you could get up and walk extra ten feet?
Anyhow, it's time to go home and this was so amusing, I decided I had to mention it. I guess I'll see him again next week... me with a new guy and him with a new chick. I hope it doesn't happen every week though. Although so far it's two out of two.
Weekend's here... finally.

No comments: