Monday, October 02, 2006

Just felt like uploading a picture...

Hot isn't it? Thought so too...
Sometimes I wish all guys looked like that, but I guess I can keep dreaming. But then again, not all females are perfect either and we can't demand something from their gender without providing the same. That's called double standard. Sounds familiar?...
Anyway, it has nothing to do with anything that might follow, I was just browsing, came across this picture and decided to share it. So enjoy...
And I am back at work again counting days down until my next busy season... makes me so excited. At least I found out today two of my clients are getting transferred to someone else so hopefully it'll make my workload easier, especially if you take into account that one of them was such an ass... That is if I don't get any new ones.
I just got this shirt I really liked and have been looking at for the past month thinking maybe I'll change my mind about it... I haven't so I finally bought it. It should be delivered by the 13th - let's just hope it fits. It looks really, and I mean really, hot in the picture. Let's see what's going to happen once it's here.
Oh, and I am so relieved to find out that the friend whose birthday I missed and who I thought would never ever talk to me again since I haven't heard from her in two weeks, simply lost her SIM card and therefore could not reach me. So we are fine and I am meeting her for drinks this week, and we are going out on the town soon.. and trust me when we go out, it's trouble. And apparently in those three weeks that I haven't seen her she managed to find me a potential boyfriend... looking forward to meeting him... not! I hate when other people try to set me up. My other friend made this attempt last year and tried to set me up with a fisherman(!) - obviously nothing good came out of it, but thanks for the effort.
And last thing for today (because I am trying to work out today and it is getting late) - that guy I mentioned I met a few weeks ago called again, asking for a massage. I told him I could give him a phone number for my masseur, but that idea didn't fly well. I wonder why. But anyway, I think I want to see him again... especially after he told me he is trying to get back in shape now... and trust me, he wasn't in a bad shape last time I saw him, so imagine how much better he'll look this time around... that is if he works out and doesn't work crazy hours as he usually does.
But my treadmill is calling me right now, so I have to go... I'll finish up next time.

No comments: