Sunday, December 16, 2007

Get your booties on...

Today, I discovered a new feature in my phone. Turns out, it still works after you drop it on the concrete floor. That's a good one for someone as clumsy as I am... A piece of advice: never try talking on the phone while trying to put a shirt on... I am grateful for durable Samsung phones.
It turns out, I am not as helpless as I thought. Even though I had to stay up until 5am last night to finish the damn exam, I did it and I passed it. Now all I need to do is to actually read the book.
The classes got much better too. I enjoyed today's session a lot. Partially, because I was able to do everything that's required. But mainly because I stopped banging and scraping my knees on the bottom of the pool every time I'd come down. It also didn't hurt to have a full view of one of the instructors - and let me tell you, wetsuits show off every curve and each muscle. And the man looked damn fine. I wouldn't mind some private lessons with him. Although my instructor was amazing too. After all, the guy taught me how to breath through my mouth or nose, separately.
I truly cannot wait till we go to Nassau and do some real diving. Because fifteen feet is child's play for me. Forty five is more like it. Sharks being there helps too. If only R. and R. could go too. That way, we'd be able to turn those five days into a full-blown vacation. S. and I are working on convincing them.
Five days of blissful, uninterrupted fun... Damn, do we all need it...

No comments: