Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sticky notes.

My entire cubicle is plastered with post its listing things I should do before I finally leave. I can't believe I only have two days left. Well, technically one since I am taking off early tomorrow. My manager have completely given up trying to have me do things, so now I am mostly sitting around. Not that I am complaining or anything.
Honestly, I am glad I am leaving. I got another proof for it today. I figured that people who work here don't really care about improving the way things are run but are mostly concerned with their jobs and the way they look in front of upper management. Dumbfucks.
I am definitely looking forward towards tomorrow though... and the next few days when I will be able to sleep in and rest. Tomorrow is my friend's birthday too and apparently he's throwing a big party down in DC and we will be able to celebrate both occasions. Should be fun.
I used to have this Sticky Notes application on my desktop, was really convenient. Need to make a sticky note to remind myself to download Sticky Notes when I get home... Get it? Make a sticky note for sticky notes!
I am hilarious...

No comments: