Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Suspicions.

I just got an email from the Fitness Center at work stating they would be closed starting next week until late October.
Granted, the reason they gave was to complete the renovations in the locker rooms and to replace the hardwood floors in the workout areas. However, I still wonder if it has anything to do with the recent market turmoil and cost cutting measures I keep hearing on every corner about. On the second thought, why do renovations and replacements if they are about to close it for good. I emailed A. and apparently she thinks they are closing it down. When I brought up my point about them doing some constructions there and their promise to open it up in October, she said, " I tend not to believe everything I read. Especially recently."
Yea, neither do I.
Lately.

No comments: