Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gay Town.

My friend is planning her birthday celebration for this weekend. As a result, I've been bombarded with a number of text messages asking me about certain places we may go to and trying to get some suggestions as to where to go (reminiscent of my other friend who thinks I have been to every single lounge in DC).
Today was no exception. I received another text asking me about this place called C*. Well, for starters, I haven't even heard of it which in itself is a huge surprise. Turns out, it opened up in place of D*. in Dupont.
Her: So how is this C*?
Me: I've never been to the renovated place so I wouldn't know. The old one was decent.
Her: Isn't it like a gay town over there?
Me: Well, the concentration is certainly higher, but there are still plenty of hot single guys there for you and me.
Her: Darn, then I should leave my boyfriend home.
Me: I like your thinking.
The girl catches up fast.

1 comment:

? said...

The girl is going really fast. She catches up to and passes the boy, who is going slow. I love your blog!