Friday, September 26, 2008

As Inconsiderate As You Can Possibly Get.

I think I am literally fuming now. Now, today was supposed to be a nice and easy day that was supposed to end with a co-worker's baby shower and my early departure from work. However, as I was getting ready for some cake, I got a message from my friend who's trying to set me up with his friend. Don't ask me why since I never asked for it and not once hinted I wanted to meet them.
Him: By the way, my friend is coming over Monday.
We were supposed to meet up Monday night to do some catching up.
Me: What friend?
Him: The one I was talking about.
Me: And your friend just agreed to meet up without ever seeing me?
Him: Agreed?
Me: So?
Him: Showed a picture I had.
... Please note that he tells me that after I specifically told him not to send my picture to anyone. Ever. Especially without my consent. Never, ever...
Me: What picture?
Him: Well you asked me if I needed a picture, so I just used the one you had up online.
Me: I never asked if you needed a picture because I never intended to send you one.
Him: I asked if you wanted me to use the picture you had up or send me one. You never responded. I don't see a problem unless you expect people to meet you blind.
... That's the problem, really. I never meant to send anything.
Him: What's the issue?
Me: The issue is I don't like when people do something after I specifically told them not to. I never responded which means I never agreed to it.
Him: I just sent your face and nothing retarded. And I asked you several times for the picture and you never responded. If it was an issue you would have said something, was my thought.
Me: I never responded because you weren't supposed to send one!
Him: Yea, that makes sense. Silence is translatable. Deed is done, so you can keep worrying about it or not.
Me: It is very annoying when you go ahead and do shit like that.
Him: Sorry if I broke some rule but we have never tried this and I have no pictures that would illicit that rule so I don't know how I am supposed to know not to share pictures I don't have.
...That's the thing though. I am wondering where he got the picture that he's supposedly doesn't have. He can't even keep up his own story straight.
Me: So exactly which picture did you send?
Him: I used the one in your profile.
Bullshit. My profile is private and there is no way he could get a picture from there. So there is another lie. In addition to the one claiming he thought I wanted to share my picture.
At this point, all I want to do is cancel the whole thing altogether...

No comments: