Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sposato. Parte tre.

Not quite off the hook...
Did you really think I was going to get off that easy?
I had another conversation with my dad today.
Dad: Maybe you should give him a chance? Just meet him and see what happens.
Me: Here we go again.
Dad: I told your grandmother to tell his grandmother to tell the guy to have him call you.
...Talk about intermediaries.
Me: What happened to not giving him my number part?
Dad: If I give him your number, will you meet him?
Me: I don't know.
Dad: That's not going to look nice if you stand him up.
... I don't think it looks nice that you are trying to set me up with some random dude.
Dad: I just think that you should try it out.
...I just think you should all go to hell. At that point, I told him to get away from me, do whatever he wants and not talk to me again.
I am so fed up with this.
Apparently, this story is to be continued...

No comments: