Saturday, March 17, 2007

Unexpected scenario.

One thing I noticed is that I start a lot of my posts with words like "weird", "bizarre", etc. And although most of the nights out turn out to be, shall I say, interesting, very few of them really deserve the "weird" title. Well, last night was definitely one of those...
No one could have predicted anything but a quiet night. It was another freezing Friday night and I decided to go to a local bar with a co-worker. As usual, I fell asleep and didn't get there until around 11 pm. And naturally, I was late. They were there already but it seemed like they arrived just a few minutes before me as the food wasn't there yet. I didn't know anyone except for my co-worker but it never really stopped me before, and wasn't an obstacle that night. We were having a great time, it was St. Patrick's, so the drinks kept coming, and I already regretted I have to drive home so soon. Then we went outside for a cigarette, leaving one girl at the table. Looking back, that was probably where things went awry. When we came back, I noticed she already found two guys to entertain her. On the side note, one of those guys was hot. It turned out he took my seat so I told him to go away so I can sit down. He let me have my seat, but didn't go away. Instead, he pulled another chair to the table and we started chatting. We also started doing shots, and on another side note - no more shots and beers in one night. Another hour or so passed and the bar was finally closing for the night so we decided to go outside for one last cigarette before heading home. I am not sure exactly how it happened, but the new guy and I were the only people who ended up outside. As I was smoking a cigarette, he leaned in and kissed me. He was a decent kisser and I, fueled by a massive dose of alcohol, asked him what he was doing later. Don't ask me why, it's been a while since I got laid. The guy was cute, it turned out he was staying in the hotel across the street and leaving the next day - the situation seemed perfect. And it was until we actually got to bed. Turned out, the guy would start giggling every time I'd touch him. And I mean giggling like a fifth grader. Even though it was fairly nice otherwise, this fact completely weirded me out and all I could think at that point was how to get home as soon as possible and finally get to my own bed. I made up some stupid excuse as soon as we were done and left. Seriously, I never got dressed so fast. Out of all funny or strange situations I've been in, this was the one. I mean, my friends and I talk about this stuff all the time and I've heard my share of their odd stories, but never anything like this. Oh well, I guess I have to dub this night "The most bizarre".
So far...

No comments: